HopeGateWay currently hosts six weekly 12-step-based meetings, all of which are founded in a spiritual solution to addiction recovery. Our community practices — "believe, belong, be in service" — form a foundation that welcomes all who are working to improve conscious contact with God — however God is understood.
Through prayer and meditation, the experience of transformation is made possible. Portland's large and active 12-step recovery community has long shared a spiritual home with HopeGateWay. Those who attend meetings are putting their (often new-found) faith into action, learning to cultivate deeper relationships with God and others by living spiritual practices and helping one another along the way. If you have questions about a particular meeting, email: email@example.com. We will be happy to connect you with individual group leaders.
Here is the current 12-step meeting schedule:
- Conscious Contact | Co-ed AA | Mondays | 5:30 pm
- Step Sisters | Women's AA | Tuesdays | 7-8 pm
- Live at Five | Co-ed OA | Wednesdays | 5-6 pm
- Formation | Women's CA | Wednesdays | 7-8 pm
- Friday Night Faith | Co-ed AA | Fridays | 8-9 pm
- Augustine Fellowship | Men's SLAA | Saturdays | 9-10 am