• We will pray daily.
• We will use a variety of forms of prayer such as
the reflective reading of Scripture and other
spiritual texts, confession, the prayer of examen,
intercession, journaling, fasting, and
• We will practice a contemplative stance in order
to be present to God, the world, and ourselves.
• We will practice hospitality in our families,
neighborhoods, and workplaces.
• We will be present to our faith community through
participation in our worship, fellowship, and
• We will strive to live in right relationship with the
earth and all living beings, and seek to practice
ecologically responsible living, striving for
simplicity rather than excessive consumption.
• We will practice a stance of open-hearted and
open-handed generosity in sharing our
resources: money, talent, and time within and
beyond this community.
• We will serve God and the world out of gratitude
for the love of God.
• We will practice mutual accountability for how we
serve God and the world.
• We will practice regular Sabbath as a means of
renewal so that we can lovingly serve God and
• We will stay attuned to the hurts and struggles
present in our neighborhood and our world and
will strive to respond nimbly and faithfully to the
ever-changing needs of our community.
• We will practice racial and gender reconciliation.
• We will resist evil and injustice.
• We will pursue peace with justice.
• We will share the redeeming, healing, creative
love of God in word, deed and presence as a
response to Jesus’ love made manifest in us.