HopeGateWay hosts a number of weekly 12-step-based meetings, all of which are founded in a spiritual solution to addiction recovery. Our community practices — "believe, belong, be in service" — form a foundation that welcomes all who are working to improve conscious contact with God — however God is understood.
Through prayer and meditation, the experience of transformation is made possible. Portland's large and active 12-step recovery community has long had a spiritual home at HopeGateWay and it is a true blessing to walk alongside those putting (often new-found) faith into action, learning to cultivate and improve individual relationships with God by living spiritual practices and helping each other along the way.
Here is the current 12-step meeting schedule:
- Shambala Heart of Recovery // Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Women’s Conduct / 12 Steps // Tuesdays at 5:45 pm
- Step Sisters / Women’s Big Book // Tuesdays at 7 pm
- Chapter 2 / AA // Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Ladies Night / CA // Thursdays at 7:30 pm
- Late Night Faith / AA // Fridays at 9 pm
- SLAA / Augustine Fellowship (Men) // Saturdays at 8:30 am
- Out of the Dark / Candlelight CA // Saturdays at 6 pm
Questions? email: email@example.com